|Broadcaster||TVP (Telewisja Polska)|
Piosenka dla (#02-)
|Appearances||3 (3 finals)|
|Best result||9th, #01|
|Worst result||12th, #02|
Poland debuted in the first edition of The Origin Song Contest. The Polish broadcaster, Telewisja Polska is in charge of the country's participation at the contest. The country was the first host of the contest and has always qualified to the final, its best result being ninth place, achieved on its debut.
Poland debuted in the first edition of the contest. The country hosted the edition in the Tauron Arena in Kraków. Anna Popek and Paulina Sykut Jeżyna hosted the contest. To represent the host country, TVP selected Kasia Popowska to perform her song "Dryfy". The entry was prequalified to the final and finished in 9th place with 72 points.
In the second edition, Poland hosted a national final called "Piosenka dla Finlandii" to select its entry. The song "Zagadka" by Lanberry was the winner and represented Poland at the contest in Espoo, Finland. The entry qualified to the final where it finished 12th with 52 points.
In the third edition, Poland once again used its national final format having qualified with the format last edition. The winner of "Piosenka dla Szwajcarii" was Bovska with "Long Way" who represented the country at the contest in Bern, Switzerland.
Contestants and Results Edit
- Table key
- Second place
- Third place
- Last place
- Automatically qualified to the final
- Did not qualify for the final
Split positive/negative votesEdit
The table below lists the positions in the running order Poland has been allocated to.
- Table key
- First half
- Second half
|#02||Semi Final 2||05|
|#03||Semi Final 2||05|
Since the first edition, the betting odds have been revealed following the previews. Based on the ranking of countries by other participating broadcasters, the betting odds provide a rough view of the chances a country has to win the contest.
- Winner – Poland gave 12 points to a winning song / Poland won the contest.
- Second place – Poland gave 12 points to a runner-up song / Poland was runner-up in the contest.
- Third place – Poland gave 12 points to a third place song / Poland came third in the contest.
- Qualified – Poland gave 12 points to a song that was a qualifier / Poland was a qualifier.
- Non-qualified – Poland gave 12 points to a song that was not a qualifier / Poland was not a qualifier.
|Record of 12 points|
|#01||Finland||San Marino||None||Host country|
|#02||Czech Republic||Spain|| Bulgaria|
The Second Chance contest takes place every edition around the same time as the second semi final. Although it is not a televised event, TVP acknowledges it as part of the contest. It is organised by OGAO, the fan club for The Origin Song Contest.
|#02||Ewelina Lisowska||"Zrób To!"||2nd||3||77|
|#03||Agata Dziarma Dziarmagowska||"Kawaii"||5th||TBD|
- ↑ As Poland was the only pre-qualified nation, it voted in both semi finals this edition.